Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Women Painting Women Artist on "Work of Art - The Next Great Artist"

I've never watched this Bravo reality TV show before this week, but one of my students recommended it to me. I'm not a fan of reality TV but I have to say this was entertaining.

The first show of the 2nd season aired last week. I was delighted to see Jazz-Minh Moore as one of the contestants.
I've shown with Jazz-Minh last fall, November 2010, at the Women Painting Women Invitational that was at Robert Lange Studios in Charleston, SC. and I loved her paintings! They are acrylic on birch panel, and she incorporates the wood grain in an interesting way. They are finished off with a think layer of resin so they have a depth that is beautiful.
Here's a link for the show which airs every Wed 9/8c. Work of Art-The Next Great Artist .

You can see Jazz-Minh's work here. 

Here are a couple of my posts about the WPW Show, here and here. Press about the WPW show here.

And  finally a link to the Women Painting Women blog that inspired the show at Robert Lange Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...