Starting a big, new piece is like falling in love for the first time.
|Athena (working title), 47x32, oil on canvas over panel|
2. You enjoy spending silent time together.
3. You can't wait to introduce your family to it.
4. You daydream about it.
5. You fight, you make up.
6. You think about it first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
7. You just can't get enough, no matter how much time you spend together.
8. You forget to eat when you are together.
9. Your friends say they miss you.
Oh yeah, I'm twitterpated. It must be Spring!