Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Artist's Top 9 Signs You Are In Love

...with your new painting that is.

Starting a big, new piece is like falling in love for the first time.

Athena (working title), 47x32, oil on canvas over panel

1. You're excited, inspired and smile like an idiot!
2. You enjoy spending silent time together.
3. You can't wait to introduce your family to it.
4. You daydream about it.
5. You fight, you make up.
6. You think about it first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
7. You just can't get enough, no matter how much time you spend together.
8. You forget to eat when you are together.
9. Your friends say they miss you.

Oh yeah, I'm twitterpated. It must be Spring!


I invite you to find and like my facebook page,
sign up for my email newsletter
or sign up to receive notifications of new blog posts
(in the sidebar.)

2 comments:

  1. Terry, Nice post...very thoughtful. I recognize all those signs. And nice blog, too. You always post the most helpful suggestions, and of course, lots of great art. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candace, For some reason I missed your comment. Thank you much! I'm glad you enjoy the blog. Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...