Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wish I was in Boston with my paintings!

This weekend you can see my work in Boston at the Boston International Fine Art Show. It will be exhibited at the Principle Gallery's booth.
The Ascent, 55x32, oil on canvas over panel
 November 18-21, 2010
The Cyclorama
At The Boston Center for The Arts, 539 Tremont Street, in the South End
New England's Premier Show and Sale
of Contemporary and Traditional Fine Art

40 Outstanding Galleries
from the  United States and Europe
Paintings • Works on Paper • Sculpture  Photography • Fine Prints • Mixed Media

  To see more details and my previous posts about The Ascent click here.
 Flight Plan, 23x32, oil on canvas over panel
 Gaea, (Earth), 16x16, oil on canvas over panel
 Hestia, (Fire), 16x16, oil on canvas over panel
 Cardea, (Air), 16x16, oil on canvas over panel
 
Tethys, (Water), 16x16, oil on canvas over panel 
See my previous post about this Elements Series

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I've seen the top painting, The Ascent. I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...