Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bubble Wrap and Scarlett O'Hara

The studio exploded yesterday when a crew from Gadsden Museum of Art returned my work from the show. Today, basically I cleared a path and kept working.

I felt like Scarlett O'Hara off and on all day as I thought, "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."
On the easel and nearing completion is the next painting from The Incognito Project, "The Activist".  
  Here's a sneak peek at the painting about a week ago. 
 This is my progress as of today. It was a good day to paint!

3 comments:

  1. Nice work love it much...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the work on the hands...beautiful piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Eman and and Vincenzo! I'd never done a hand laying flat like that, a real challenge. I think the foreshortened ones are easier because there are so many more reference points. I should finish this painting today :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...