Monday, February 4, 2013

Oil Sketch Inspiration

I went back to life drawing group after a few months off and it was fun. I did feel a little rusty and as always there wasn't enough time. This was three 20 minute sessions, a total of one hour with the model.
Anders, 12x9, oil on panel. 
Looking for inspiration, I found a few oil sketches I snagged off the internet to share with you and my students. We are starting a head study from life in my class tomorrow. This will be a first life study for most of them. We've done still life but not the figure before. I will keep you apprised. In the meantime, enjoy these lovelies.
Bryce Cameron Liston
Michelle Dunaway

Stephen Early

Fongwei Liu
I love looking at work like this. It's so inspirational and at the same time makes me realize how much I have to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...